For high-tech companies, finding high-quality, engaged employees is a constant process. Often, a good relationship with prospective employees starts with an internship or graduation project.
The start of their graduate studies tends to be the moment that young engineering talents start taking a more serious look at their ambitions and career wishes. The most driven and entrepreneurial students of 2018 will meet each other for the first time at the Master Kick-off. Together, they will dive into a challenge inspired by real-world companies. That is why the Master Kick-off is the ideal event to start building familiarity with your company.
Introductiondays for incoming (international) master's degree students
|26-29 augustus 2019||Eindhoven University of Technology|
Contribute to the program
The best way to give students a good impression of your company is to invite them to come up with solutions to your current challenges. You can do this by contributing to the program.
For instance by:
- Providing jury members
- Giving lectures
- Donating prizes and joining the networking event
Options for promoting your company
We offer you opportunities to gain visibility for your name or logo.
- Posts on the Master Kick-off Facebook page with your text, image and link
- Your banner or flag posted throughout the TU/e campus
- Your logo on lunch and dinner vouchers
- Your logo on coffee cups during the challenge
- You can also apply to be main partner, price to be discussed