A well-organized career counseling process is essential in any vwo school. TU/e wants to be of service in the science and engineering side of that process. We can help remove preconceptions among students and help them understand what is involved in choosing to go into science and engineering. Our help takes many forms, depending on the needs and age of the students. Contact our recruitment manager for an exploratory conversation or to request our presence at your information market. Our information sessions are aimed at the 4th year of vwo. We have a generic presentation about TU/e and cluster presentations about several programs at the same time.
- Chemical Engineering and Chemistry + Biomedical Technology/Medical Science and Technology + Applied Physics
- Architecture +Industrial Design
- Electrical Engineering + Mechanical Engineering + Automotive Technology
- Psychology & Technology + Sustainable Innovation + Industrial Engineering
- Data Science + Computer Science and Engineerin + Applied Mathematics
In addition, we also have a profile information session for the 3rd year of vwo and several options for an in-school information market.
For moren information contact our study information counselor.