About the master Embedded Systems
- ES alumni possess a handy combination of a scientific perspective with the practice-oriented approach of an engineer.
- ES master is part of a one-of-a-kind collaboration between TU Eindhoven, TU Delft and University of Twente (within the scope of our 4TU collaboration). You are welcome to follow courses at all three.
- The program is offered by the TU/e departments of Computer Science and Electrical Engineering, and it is at the intersection of the expertise of these two departments. This means that we welcome an influx of students and experts from both fields, providing an inspiring group of peers and teachers.
- We work closely with the 4TU industrial advisory board to gather input on what the industry demands from our graduates, meaning that trends and developments are proactively kept up with and incorporated in the degree.
- You complete your ES degree in the heart of the fast-growing, high-tech Brainport region.
Are you looking to take your computer science and electrical engineering skills to the next level?
Embedded Systems at TU/e offers a unique combination of computer science and electrical engineering that allows you to do precisely that. The ES degree focusses on the design, development and analysis of efficient, robust and dependable embedded systems, covering both the hardware and the software components.
Our teachers in Eindhoven are experts in various disciplines including predictable performance, resource management, resource-constrained, networked embedded systems, formal system analysis, electronic systems and more. Our degree also maintains strong links with industry expertise. For this reason, opting for a master's degree in ES at TU/e means that you'll consequently be submerging yourself in one of the fastest-growing regions in Europe: the Brainport area is an ecosystem in which knowledge-intensive manufacturing and various industries meet. In Eindhoven, your computer science and engineering skills truly come to life.
Our integrated and connected approach make us proud. As a part of the 4TU collaboration, we keep pace as a front-running education program. Keep reading here to learn more.
I'm connecting sensors to collect fascinating data.
Curious to learn more about Sanket's research? Read more