Specialists in human-technology interaction are much in demand. Academic, governmental and private organizations employ specialists in this field in a wide range of disciplines, ranging from research and development to consultancy. As a graduate of this program, you can find opportunities in areas such as:
- sustainable energy
- consumer electronics
- the printing industry
- the aviation and automotive industries
- financial institutions.
Many of our graduates go on to work for companies like:
- Océ (the European technology center of the Canon Group)
- universities and international research institutes such as TNO.
- This program helps improve people’s daily lives
- Technology design with the user at the heart of the matter
- Striking the right balance between human behavioral and technological aspects