As a graduate of this master's program you will be able to work at organizations operating at the boundary between technology and its social application in both the private and public sectors. In many cases you will work in interdisciplinary teams consisting of engineers, social scientists, consultants, policy makers, managers humanities researchers.
You will also be able to work in:
- industrial multinationals such as Philips, IBM and Shell
- universities and higher-education institutes
- statistical institutes such as Eurostat
- research organization like TNO
- non-profit organizations such as the Red Cross or Oxfam.
The research experience you gain during the program will also qualify you for any relevant PhD program worldwide.
Careers of our graduates
- External advisor / consultant (28%)
- Manager, team leader (25%)
- Internal advisor / consultant (15%)
- Research, education (10%)
- Policy advisor (5%)