You will be well prepared for a broad range of positions and careers as a graduate of this Master’s degree program. Our experience is that graduates can access the job market relatively easily, attributable to the fact that their profile and skills are highly valued. Specialists in Operations Management and Logistics are in high demand. You can find job opportunities such as:
- supplier relations manager
- quality manager in a production or service company
- manager in a hospital or other care institution
- consultant in business management or information systems
- business analyst, and
- performance manager.
Starting your own company or setting out on a career in research are also among the options.
Many of our graduates go to work for multinational, high-tech or service companies like:
- Dow Chemical, Nike or Unilever (as supply chain engineers)
- Philips, HP and Océ – now the European technology center of the Canon Group – (as product development managers)
- ABN AMRO, Rabobank or ING (as workflow specialists)
- Amsterdam UMC, Catharina Hospital, or Maastricht UMC+ (as healthcare managers).
- This program teaches you how to analyze an organization’s operational performance
- Flexibility in the requirements allows students to design their own programs by selecting not only a track, but also electives with a specific focus on types of operations, methodologies, and general knowledge, for example by selecting the elective course package on data science/artificial intelligence. Additional opportunities for a double or dual degree as well as special options for honors/excellent students are provided as well.
- You graduate as an academic engineer with broad experience in Operations Management and Logistics and sound knowledge of how to consider and arrive at complex operational and strategic business decisions.