h - How do I provide my grades?
Applicable only to Computer Science and Engineering and Architecture, Urbanism and Building Sciences
Once you enroll, you will quickly be asked to upload a certified copy and enter your grades. A certified copy is a copy of your diploma or list of grades containing an original stamp and signature from your (secondary/high) school or university whereby the school or university confirms that the copy conforms to the original.
- Do you wish to enter via VWO, then we need to receive the following grades list:
- Candidates who were in VWO 5 in 2019-2020 must provide the school exams grades list with reference date January 16, 2021 (grades up to 15-01-2021)
- Candidates who were in VWO 5 in 2020-2021 must provide the school exams grades list with reference date January 15, 2022 (grades up to 14-01-2022)
- Candidates who were in VWO 5 in 2021-2022 must provide the school exams grades list with reference date January 13, 2023 (grades up to 12-01-2023).
- All further VWO candidates: a certified copy of the grades list (transition report) of VWO 5
- If you wish to enter university from Higher Vocational Education (HBO), please send us your final list of secondary school (HAVO) grades.
- If you followed a different form of prior education, choose ‘Other’ on the form.
You can use a special enrollment website to upload your grades/list. You will receive a username and password along with further instructions by mail.
- For candidates with a Dutch prior education: the upload and entry must be submitted to us by 31 January 2023 at the latest. Urgent advice is to do this as soon as possible so you still correct any mistakes.
- For candidates with a non-Dutch previous education: all documents must be submitted in their entirety before 15 January 2023.
- The data you have entered will be checked by us for correctness.