Students who have applied to a TU/e Bachelor's or Master's program from outside the Netherlands are offered a wide range of services to help them move to Eindhoven.
Students pay a guarantee fee in advance to confirm that they will enroll at the TU/e.
- TU/e will only start the visa and/or residence permit application when the full amount of the guarantee fee has been received. We will not start the procedure if you only transfer the visa and/or residence permit fee.
- If you decide to not start at TU/e after you have transferred the guarantee fee, TU/e will deduct the visa and/or residence permit fee (if the application has already been done) and the Intro fee. The remainder will be transferred back to you. The international transfer costs will also be deducted.
- If you already have a Dutch residence permit with another purpose than study or with the purpose of study, please follow the directions in the confirmation statement.
- The guarantee fee is not for payment of housing or other services:
- Guarantee fee for N-EEA students covers 1st year tuition fee, visa and/or residence permit fee and Intro fee.
- Guarantee fee for EEA students covers the Intro fee.