Payment tuition fee

When you have registered in Studielink, you can indicate how you want to pay the tuition fees via Studielink. The tuition fees can be paid in the following ways:

  • Authorization standing order 
  • Bank transfer / deposit
  • Invoice


You can issue an authorization in which you authorize TU/e to deduct the tuition fee from a bank or SEPA account you specified. This may be an authorization for a one-off direct debit whereby the full amount is debited from the account number in one go or an authorization for amortization in ten installments (payment in ten installments is not possible when registering as a pre-master or an external student). If you opt for payment in ten installments, a one-off amount of € 24 administration costs will be charged. This amount is debited together with the first installment.

If you register during the academic year, you can no longer opt for a one-off direct debit. You can still participate in (the remainder of) the collection in installments. The tuition fee amount will then be divided over the outstanding debt collection installments.

For the 2018-2019 academic year, you can arrange the tuition fee authorization via Studielink from 28 June 2018. You will receive an email from StudieLink with more information and instructions.

By signing the account holder declares to be in agreement with the conditions that apply to the authorization of the collection of tuition fees. The authorization must also be signed by you if you are not the account holder. 

Dates of direct debits: 

The collection of the installments takes place on or about the 25th of each month, with the exception of 26 November, 22 December and 27 May.
The installments are from the month of September to June, so in 10 installments. The one-off collection will take place around September 25, 2018.


You can choose to transfer the full tuition fee to the TU/e account number:
NL86RABO0150183704 in the name of Eindhoven University of Technology
Include your initials, name, date of birth and your student number (IDNR).

Please note: enrolment is only complete when the full amount has been received on the TU/e account.


Will someone other than you (e.g. a company or scholarship provider) pay your tuition fees and do you want to receive an invoice for this? 
Then print the 'Request form invoice' and fill it out completely. 
State the name of the company, the contact person and the address on the request. 
The form can be submitted to or sent to Education and Student Affairs, MetaForum 1.300, Postbus 513, 5600 MB Eindhoven. 

Please note: do not transfer any tuition fees to the account number stated under "transfer / deposit", but to the account number stated on the invoice. 
This prevents double payments.