Terms and conditions
- Have submitted a complete application package for admission to a TU/e Master's program before February 1 for the following academic year;
- Are highly talented, excellent students who have achieved a cumulative GPA above 80% of the scale maximum in their Bachelor's degree from an internationally acclaimed university;
- Are not eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans ("Studiefinanciering"). Information on eligibility for this support can be found on the website of DUO. Please note that students who need to apply for a visa and residence permit for study are not eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans;
- Comply with the Dutch visa criteria (where applicable);
- Have not been granted a full-cost scholarship by any other scholarship organization.
Eligible Master's programs
- Students who are admitted to ANY of the TU/e Master's programs automatically take part in the selection procedure for a ALSP scholarship.
- Eligible nationalities: All nationalities except the Dutch nationality.
- Successful candidates will be informed between February 1 and the end of May. All candidates will have been informed of the outcome by the end of May.
- ALSP scholarships are awarded for a specific Master's program starting in a specific academic year and cannot be transferred to other Master's programs or another starting date. Students may participate one time in the selection procedure.
- The scholarship conditions apply to the two years of the Master's program.
- Continuation of the scholarship during the two years of the Master's program depends on the academic achievements of the student. The student’s academic results will be assessed in the spring following the start of the program.
- ALSP scholarships are not available to Master's students who are already enrolled at TU/e.