Erasmus Mundus 2009-2013
The Erasmus Mundus programis a co-operation and mobility program in the field of higher education and aims to enhance quality in higher education through scholarships and academic cooperation between institutions in Europe and the rest of the world.
The program offers financial support for institutions and scholarships for individuals.
Funding is available for:
- European joint Masters and Doctorates (including scholarships) (Action 1).
- Partnerships with non-European higher education institutions and scholarships for students and academics (Action 2).
For more detailed information about the Erasmus Mundus 2009-2013 please check the website of the EU.
Currently the Eindhoven University of Technology is partner of:
- Erasmus Mundus Joint Doctorate in Interactive and Cognitive Environments (ICE).
ICE offers an PhD education program in the field of research related to computer science, electronic and telecommunication engineering and industrial design. Candidates must hold a Master of Science (MSc) degree or equivalent title.
- Erasmus Mundus Joint Master of Science inEnvironomical Pathways for Sustainable Energy Systems (SELECT).
SELECT is a 2 year MSc program which starts from the concept of basic renewable energy sources (sun, wind, geothermal and Moon driven tides) to establish the environomical pathways towards a future sustainable energy system. The SELECT Master program offers a unique education, at a high academic level. It is an integrated program from five European top universities in the energy area, and prepares the students for a direct industrial engagement.
For further information about Erasmus Mundus Action 1 programs, please contact Marleen van Heusden or Inge Adriaans.
Currently Eindhoven University is coordinator of the running project periods Erasmus Mundus Partnership (Action 2) of the call 2007, call 2008 and call 2009:
- Erasmus Mundus Action 2, lot 8 (Kazakhstan) / lot 9 (Central Asia).
For further information about lot 9, please contact Inge Adriaans.
- Erasmus Mundus Action 2, lot Brazil
This project is coordinated by the Universidado do Porto. For further information about lot Brazil, please contact Anneroos Dijkhuis.