An important characteristic of the Master’s program in Applied Physics in Eindhoven is the fact that the program is strongly focused on building bridges between fundamental science and technological applications. This is made possible by the intensive contacts that the Applied Physics department maintains with the high-tech companies in the Eindhoven region, as well as in the rest of the Netherlands and beyond.
A large part of this Master’s program consists of elective courses and internships. This means that graduates from the TU/e gain a great deal of practical experience during their programs, which is a valuable asset in finding their first jobs. The extensive freedom of choice means you can to a large extent define the content of your study program to match your own preferences.
Some of the most important reasons of why studying at TU/e is a good choice are:
- High quality of education and research
- Leading position in international university rankings
- Excellent student facilities
- International contacts with leading universities
- Eindhoven is a modern student city
- Region of Eindhoven, technology hotspot in the Netherlands