Within the curriculum 25 EC are intended for specialization courses, which:
- Show you the area of research of a research group of the department of Biomedical Engineering;
- Gives you an idea of the state-of-the-art of that area of research;
- Prepares you for doing a project during your externship or graduation thesis within the research group.
By choosing courses of a particular division you can design your own specialization profile.
Please find more information about the elective courses and a list of elective courses here.
Within the master's program there are EC available for the free space, you can use these EC for broadening or deepening of your study program.A number of suggestions are listed in the above mentioned list of electives, containing relevant courses at other departments and other suggestions.
It is also possible to follow the English course level 3 or a certificate program:
- Physics in the Clinic
- Technology Entrepreneurship and Management (CTEM) MSc
- Institute for Complex Molecular Systems (ICMS)