In the first year of Care and Cure you will take two mini-programs tailored to health. The first mini-program covers the Bachelor’s material in greater depth and comprises a cluster of four courses that are clearly related to one another.
- Statistical signal processing
- Mathematics for electromagnetism
- Modern physics and optics
- Complex analysis
The second mini-program comprises the following courses:
- Adaptive array signal processing
- Adaptive information processing
- Computational electromagnetics
- State-space control
During the first year you will also work on your personal development, complete a short internship and study about six elective courses.