Admission and enrollment
To apply for a TU/e Master's program, you need a Bachelor’s degree based on a program of sufficient academic level and quality. Please choose one of the following options.
You have direct admission to the TU/e Operations Management & Logistics Master's program if you have completed a Bachelor’s in Industrial Engineering and Management Science at Eindhoven University of Technology.
Are you a TU/e Bachelor College student? See this link for more information.
I have a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) from:
- TU Delft or TU Twente
- Another Dutch university
- A university in another country
- A Dutch institute of professional higher education (HBO)
For specific information about admission to this Master's program see the menu on the left.
General requirements and facts
There are a number of general requirements and facts for admission to Master’s degree programs:
- The best fit in prior education is a degree in Industrial Engineering.
- Admission to the master program of Operations Management & Logistics is only possible with a degree in one of the engineering sciences.
- You must have a relevant Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent), based on a program of sufficient academic level and quality to enable you to complete the TU/e Master’s degree program to which you wish to be admitted. To find more information about the admission for students from a non-research (non-PhD) university (such as 'Hogescholen' in the Netherlands and 'Fachhochschulen' in Germany).
- You must be able to demonstrate sufficient command of English by submitting an Academic IELTS or TOEFL test. For the required scores or exemptions, you can contact the TU/e admissions office (email@example.com).
Do you want to enroll for this Master’s program? Please click on this website for more information.
If you have questions about admission and enrollment, you can contact us, telephone number: (040) 247 474.