Admission HBO students
Depending on the direction your hbo studies took (you need an engineering hbo diploma) you must first follow a pre-Master's program. Once you have completed this, you will have proof for admission to the Master's program.
The pre-Master's program is aimed at compensating intrinsic and academic deficiencies, with a particular focus on your academic attitude, knowledge of management methodology and research competence. Your knowledge will also be supplemented in specific areas with, for instance, mathematics and statistics as well as management disciplines.
This pre-Master's program comprises two parts:
- a common component (comprising basic subjects) that is the same for all Master's programs of the Industrial Engineering & Innovation Sciences department
- a specific component for each Master's program separately.
Connecting hbo programs
The various hbo diploma’s that make you eligible to be admitted to the Operations Management & Logistics pre-Master’s program are:
- Car Engineering
- Aviation (Hogeschool Amsterdam)
- Computer Science Management
- Architecture and Construction Engineering
- Construction Management
- Business Engineering (Hogeschool INHolland)
- Chemical Technology
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- (Higher) Computer Science
- Industrial Automation (HU)
- Royal Naval Institute *
- Logistics and Transport Science
- Aviation Technology (Hogeschool INHolland)
- Media Technology (Hogeschool Utrecht)
- Industrial Engineering and Management Science
- Applied Physics
- Aircraft Engineering
- Commercial) Mechanical Engineering
* * If you enter with this pre-Master’s, you will be exempt from the subjects Calculus and Statistics in the standard pre-Master's program.
If you have followed a different pre-Master’s course, admission may also be possible. In such a case, send an e-mail to the secretary of the Admissions Board, via ftc-ieis@, adding a list of certified copies of your relevant diploma and hbo subjects as well as a summary of the content of the subjects. tue.nl