Why study Science and Technology of Nuclear Fusion in Eindhoven?
Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e) has now selected fusion as one of its high profile areas. TU/e is the only university in the Netherlands - and one of the few in Europe - that offers a Fusion Master. The curriculum is harmonized with other universities in Europe that offer education in Fusion, through the European Fusion Education Network FuseNet that is being coordinated by TU/e.
Eindhoven - central place for Fusion in the Netherlands
The Dutch Institute For Fundamental Energy, DIFFER, will come to Eindhoven. The combination TU/e-DIFFER will make Eindhoven an important center for Fusion in Europe.
Eindhoven is the Brainport of the Netherlands. Eindhoven was selected as world's most inventive city based on one of the most commonly used metrics for mapping the geography of innovation, which is called “patent intensity". Besides the TU/e, Eindhoven hosts a high-tech campus with more than 120 companies and institutes.
TU/e: where innovation starts
- High qualilty of education and research
- Leading position in international university rankings
- Excellent student facilities
- International contacts with leading universities
- Eindhoven, a modern student city
- Region of Eindhoven, a major European technology hotspot