Where to go with questions and concerns?

If you are a student and would like someone to talk to about your concerns, please contact the academic advisor for your program. Together you can look at what help or guidance is needed. For students there is also our wellbeing page in the education guide. If you are an employee, it is best to contact your HR advisor. Everyone can also contact info@tue.nl directly with specific or general questions.

We are working to create a place to come together, share stories and support each other. We are doing this together with TINT and FISO, among others. As soon as more is known about that, we will inform you. The silence room in Atlas -1.635 is available to everyone for reflection.