What should I do if I bring a rented or borrowed car?

If you are entering the campus in a rented or borrowed car, you should use your campus card to open the barriers. If you are using the same rented or borrowed car for a longer period of time, you can have the license plate changed in “(H)eerlijk Parkeren”. The barriers will then automatically open after license plate recognition.