PhD-PDEng Council TU/e
The General PhD-PDEng Council consists of several PhD candidates and PDEng trainees who represent the PhD candidates and PDEng trainees that are educated at TU/e.
Three to four times a year, they have discussions with the Rector Magnificus and the Dean of the Graduate School about items that are relevant for PhD candidates and PDEng trainees.
Departmental PhDCouncils are currently being created, as well.
- Lieke Hermans - Electrical Engineering
- Daan Leermakers - Mathematics and Computer Science
- James Muganda - Mechanical Engineering
- Roxane Ridolfo - Biomedical Engineering
- Christel de Bakker - Built Environment
- Afonso Sampaio Oliveira - Industrial Engineering & Innovation Sciences
- Christina Papachristou - PDEng-representative
- Gilles Timmermans - Chemical Engineering
- Daniele Pellegrino - Applied Physics
- Kyra Frederiks - Industrial Design
Secretary of the Council is Helen Michielsen