Diploma legalization and translations of documents

If you are going to work or study outside the Netherlands, you will usually need a legalized educational document (diploma, list of marks, etc.). You can find more information about this at the DUO website.

Proactive Translations is a translation company that offers translation and editing services for all language combinations. It is specialised in delivering (sworn) translations English-Dutch, Spanish-Dutch and Dutch-English.

Translation examples:

  • Birth certificates, marriage licences, emigration and immigration files
  • Corporate training materials, email correspondence, product information, material data safety sheets
  • Newsletters, press releases