Loaning a gown and cap

It is common use that TU/e professors have their own gown and cap. The Doctorate Board prefers this.

If you want to borrow a gown and cap, this is possible.

You can ask the beadle at the toga room for a gown and cap. He/she will find you one.

It is not possible (and not needed) to reserve a gown and cap on beforehand.