DateMonday July 6, 2020 from 9:00 AM to Wednesday July 8, 2020 5:00 PM
LocationEindhoven University of Technology
OrganizerDept. of the Built Environment, Chair of Concrete Structures
Digital Concrete 2020
2nd RILEM International Conference on Concrete and Digital Fabrication
TU/e is proud to host Digital Concrete 2020 – 2nd RILEM International Conference on Concrete and Digital Fabrication in July 2020.
Additive and automated manufacturing technologies of cementitious materials, such as 3D Concrete Printing, Powder Bed Printing, Smart Dynamic Casting, and Shotcrete 3D Printing, are developing at a breathtaking pace around the world, both in academia and in practice.The associated knowledge and experience is expanding daily. Digital Concrete is the primary platform for key innovators and top researchers to exchange insights and discuss findings in this fascinating field.
The Digital Concrete 2020 organizing committee kindly invites anyone interested to submit an abstract for publication as paper or poster at the conference. The Call for Abstracts can be downloaded here. Submission is open until October 1st, 2019. The conference topics include (but are not limited to):
- Mixture design
- Rheology & Fresh State Behaviour
- Cold Joints & Interfaces
- Mechanical Performance
- Structural Engineering
- Durability & Sustainability
- Design & Applications
- Printing Technologies
- Alternative Materials
- Automation & Industrialization
- Abstract deadline: 1 Oct. 2019
- Notification of acceptance, invitation to submit paper/poster: 15 Nov. 2019
- Paper deadline: 1 Feb. 2020
- Preconference PhD workshop: 5 July 2020
- Conference: 6 - 8 July 2020
Digital Concrete 2020 - 2nd RILEM International Conference on Concrete and Digital Fabrication is an initiative of the RILEM Technical Committee 276 – Digitally Fabricated Concrete and organized by the TU/e research group 3D Concrete Printing. The first edition of Digital Concrete was hosted by the ETH Zürich, Switzerland, in September 2018.
* By requesting addition to the mailing list, you agree that the conference organization may store and use your details for announcements regarding the Digital Concrete 2020 conference and possible future events. The mailing list will not be made available to commercial third parties.