HTSC and the EngD education program can be found in hall 2, booth 48.
We are also proud of our two TU/e speakers who will present their research at the Precision Fair:
- PhD candidate Mechanical Engineering Max van Haren will present on Nov. 15:
Title: Identifying Frequency Response Functions: A Fast and Accurate Approach that Enables Measuring Above the Nyquist Frequency
- PhD candidate Electrical Engineering Alireza Mohammadkhani will present his research on Nov. 16:
Title: Supervisory controller specification, analysis and synthesis with the LSAT tool.
The Precision Fair has six main topics
As a visitor, you will acquaint yourself with experts and explore solutions in the following topics:
- Mechatronic Engineering & Systems
- Vacuum & Clean
- Micro Processing & Motion
- Laser & Photonics
- Production for high precision
More about the Precision Fair, click here.
Both the High Tech Systems Center and the EngD program will present themselves at the Precision Fair.