Founded in 2018, TU Eindhoven Young Academy of Engineering (EYAE) is a network of enthusiastic, ambitious and outstanding early career scientists, designers and engineers with a broad interest and view on science and engineering in general.
The aims of the EYAE are:
1. Being a platform for young academics for open discussion
2. Providing support for early career researchers at TU/e
3. Fostering interdisciplinary cooperation and research
4. Fostering excellence in education
5. Contributing to valorization (knowledge transfer) and outreach
6. Advising on policies regarding scientific research, education, valorization, outreach and impact both inside and outside TU/e
The current chair of EYAE is professor Patricia Dankers. Our rules and regulations may be found here.
The call for new members is now open! If you are interested in application for membership, please apply before August 23rd 2019. The procedure for year 2019 can be found here.