Founded in 2018, TU Eindhoven Young Academy of Engineering (EYAE) is a network of enthusiastic, ambitious and outstanding early career scientists, designers and engineers with a broad interest and view on science and engineering in general.
The aims of the EYAE are:
- Being a platform for young academics for open discussion
- Providing support for early career researchers at TU/e
- Fostering interdisciplinary cooperation and research
- Fostering excellence in education
- Contributing to valorization (knowledge transfer) and outreach
- Advising on policies regarding scientific research, education, valorization, outreach and impact both inside and outside TU/e
Our rules and regulations may be found here.
The 2023 call for new members is expected to open in May 2023.