The Departmental Board of the Applied Physics department is responsible for the policies regarding research and education. As such, it sets the education and examination regulations and appoints the examinations and admissions committees. The Board is composed as follows:
- Prof.dr.ir. G.M.W. Kroesen, dean (chairman)
- Prof. dr. E.J.E. Cottaar, vice-dean Research
- Prof. dr. ir. Henk Swagten, director Education
- Drs. J.C. van Wevelingen, managing director.
Advisors to the board are:
- J.S.B. van Himste, student advisor
Contact data (department secretariat):