The ESoE offers the Science Education (SE) master program that combines substantial subject knowledge combined with didactic and pedagogical knowledge as embodied in practice in HAVO and VWO teaching in upper secondary education. The master's degree includes the qualification to 'teach in preparation for higher education' (in short: VHO teacher), which means that you are a qualified teacher for all classes in secondary education. The SE master can be followed for the school subjects chemistry, computer science, mathematics, physics and Research & Design.
You can follow our teacher education programs in different ways:
- as a master's program subsequent to a related bachelor's program (normally 2 years);
- in combination with one of the other TU/e master's programs (double degree or Educational Track);
- after completion of a related master's program (normally 1 year);
- learning studio;
- as a normal lateral entrant (OC&W) or as a Trainee in Education;
- in combination with a PhD study (customized).
Read more about the various fields of study, admission requirements and programming (only in Dutch).
For more information, please contact ESoE via apse.esa.esoe@. tue.nl
Visiting addressEindhoven School of Education23, Cascade (1.22)Groene LoperEindhovenThe Netherlands
Postal addressEindhoven School of Education23, Cascade (1.22)PO Box 5135600 MB EindhovenThe Netherlands