Personal loan account
The Library home page and and LibrarySearch include a link to your personal loan account.
Via this account you can:
- check your personal data
- renew loan periods by yourself
- make reservations for books that are currently on loan
- save selected titles
To use your loan account as TU/e student or staff member you must log in with your NT account.
External library user
As library user from outside TU/e you must be registered as a Library member and log in with your card number. When logging in for the first time you will be requested to create a password. Requesting a password?
- Go to tue.on.worldcat.org.
- At the top on the right, go to 'sign in' and log on as an external user.
- Click Set / Reset Password, which will be sent to you by email.
- Next time log in with the number of the librarycard and your new password