Good RDM has other benefits, for example:
- Improving verifiability, reproducibility and scientific integrity.
- Enabling the reuse of data by yourself or other researchers.
- Saving time by conducting your research in an efficient way.
- Improving the impact of your research.
- Protecting against data loss.
- Facilitating collaboration.
- Complying with internal and external requirements (TU/e Code of Scientific Conduct, VSNU Code of Conduct for Research Integrity, GDPR, etc.).
FAIR Data Fund 2021, call for applicants opens October 1st
Surfdrive client for iOS
Enrollment for Software Carpentries training opens February 16th at 12:00 pm
FAIR Data Fund 2021, call for applications opens March 1st
Data Horror Escape Room
Leon’s “swan song”
Shaping the future of data-enabled design research with Data Foundry