Data Science and AI for professionals
Make impact with Data Science
Data Science and AI are changing the world rapidly. The new forms of data and new analytics change what businesses do and how they do it. This creates new business opportunities.
How to stay relevant as a professional? Get the required skills in these transformative times and learn how you can play a key role in bringing your organization to the next level of data maturity.
EAISI, in collaboration with the Jheronimus Academy of Data Science (JADS), offers a technical and analytics translator variant for professionals aiming to:
- understand machine learning and algorithms
- know the value of what Data Science and AI could bring to the organization
- grow in senior professional positions combining technical expertise with boundary-crossing skills in leadership, entrepreneurship, problem solving and critical thinking.
Two programs, two types of professionals
Data Science for Experts
For professionals who want to learn to develop machine-learning solutions, and who are also interested to learn the business implications of data science.Read more
Data Science for Business Managers
For professionals and managers eager to learn how to integrate data and analytics into their work and explore the value of data in their business.Read more
SECTOR SPECIFIC ELECTIVES & CHALLENGE BASED LEARNING
Choose your own learning path to become a data science professional
“Context is everything”, to quote a famous saying. As a professional, one of your key responsibilities is to apply new techniques, algorithms and the like to relevant organizational challenges, in the relevant context. Our approach to professional education put the focus on applicability and business value centre stage.
A wide range of elective courses to create your own profile
Once you have finished the core curriculum, we offer a wide range of elective courses to support you in your own learning path specialization. We offer a selection of profiles for Health, Government & Public Sector, Industry, Professional Services and Mobility. But you are free to choose and pick-up any subject that interests you, to gain a solid grounding in the field of data science.
We believe that the best way to learn is by doing. Hence our programs contain challenges at each stage. Real challenges make learning motivating, helps to get your organization involved, and is a catalyst to achieving real impact. During the program, you complete three CRISP-DM data-science projects:
- Foundation: a stylized individual assignment
- Level 1: A complex and realistic data challenge which you will work on with a group. You are supported by a practitioner and a mentor throughout the challenge
- Level 2: A substantial project in your own organization, supervised and supported by experts, and delivering real impact and creating value for the organization
You walk away with
- Solid and hands-on understanding of machine learning and the development process for new data-driven applications.
- Business innovation, solution design and Practical data-driven entrepreneurship, knowing what data and AI could bring to your organization. You master the skills to translate goals and challenges to data-science questions.
- Capability to define a good data-science project and organize a data-science team, and an understanding of the managerial challenges of shaping the analytics ambitions of the organization.
- Understanding of the opportunities and practical applications of data science in your industry.
- A completed data-science project in your own organization; data science learnings not only applicable to the participant but to the whole data team.
CONTACT & QUESTIONS?
Talk to our teachers and discover your optimal development path.
Join our information session, register here!
Date: 16 March 2023
Time: 18:30 – 20:15
Location: EAISI, Eindhoven University of Technology
Do you prefer to contact us, send us an email.