Features and capabilities:
- Ratings: fully variable 3 phase AC voltages up to 24 kV (DUT DC output voltage up to 1500 V), 100 kVA of rated power with bidirectional flow in four quadrants (power recirculation).
- Easy and flexible operation suitable for testing of new topologies or configurations and control techniques of PEC.
- Capable of creating very diverse voltage dynamic variations/transients (under-voltages, over-voltages, brown-out’s, lack of phases, under and over-frequency, voltage unbalances, low order harmonics, etc): for testing the PEC control behavior and performance or the effects of harmonic distortion on operation and performance of equipment’s (like transformers, protection system, power measurement, etc).
- Covers all necessary aspects of personnel/equipment safety.
- MV isolated sensing and measurements (V, I).
Location: TUe Matrix building, room 0.100.