The NanoLab@TU/e facilities play an important role in the research carried out at the Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e). Furthermore, located centrally in the top technology region of Eindhoven, NanoLab@TU/e serves nanotechnology research and innovation in the Netherlands, either through academic research activities or through the multitude of industrial collaborations.
NanoLab@TU/e has extensive laboratory facilities at its disposal, offering a wide spectrum of opportunities for research and development activities. This includes:
- 800 m2 fully equipped cleanroom (ISO-class 6) with state-of-the-art equipment;
- Additional labs with SEM, nano-prototyping and bonding equipment;
- Separate lithography section inside the cleanroom with sophisticated equipment;
- Skilful technical support offered by a staff of professional engineers and experts;
- Expert functions in epitaxy/processing of III/V semiconductor which is unique in the Netherlands.
- A wide range of A(tomic) L(ayer) D(epostion) equipment.
NanoLab@TU/e is located at the TU/e Campus in the center of Eindhoven and is easily accessible either by car or public transport.