What we offer
NanoLab@TU/e is partner within NanoLabNL and all the partners in NanoLabNL offer a range of basic and expert functions. The basic functions provide a general infrastructure suitable for common fabrication activities with a geographical barrier as low as possible. In other words: these facilities are replicated at most locations to minimize your traveling time. The expert functions are unique facilities and/or expertise, one does not likely find anywhere else in the country.
An overview of the expert functions at NanoLab@TU/e are given below:
- Deposition of organic, magnetic and semiconductor nano-structured materials
- III-V technology: processing and devices
- Applications areas: spintronics, photonics and photovoltaics
- Atomic Layer Deposition of a wide range of materials
- Unique combination of Epitaxy, Lithography and process equipment
Beside these expert functions NanoLab@TU/e has a very experienced team of technical staff which can be of great help for all users of the NanoLab@TU/e facilities.