EnergyDays: Series 3 (2013 – 2015)
A new series of EnergyDays will be held as of September 2013, each one focusing on a specific aspect of the present energy and climate discussion. Each day several experts will introduce and discuss in depth the subject of the day. It is the intention to explain in detail the various aspects, facts and the different views on the matter at hand.
Series 2013 - 2015:
- Day 1: 19 September 2013 - Shale Gas'
Day 2: 12 December 2013 - Climate Change
- Day 3: 13 February 2014 - The impact of renewables on the electricity system
- Day 4: 03 June 2014 - Energy and carbon emissions
- Day 5: 02 October 2014 - The sustainability challenges cities are facing
- Day 6: 04 December 2014 - Offshore wind
- Day 7: 19 March 2015 - Energy saving Demand
- Day 8: 04 June 2015 - CANCELLED
Next EnegyDays 01 October 2015
Students (PhD, MSc or BSc), staff and all others who wish to participate are welcome. All participants are requested to register online. Admission will be granted on first come, first serve basis. Participation is free.
All classes will be held in English.