Day 3: Hashtag CO2
EnergyDays are English spoken!
The topic 'Hashtag CO2' will be presented.
The Dutch government has drafted an ambitious climate and energy agenda. CO2 emission should be reduced in 2030 by 49% with respect to 1990. The Urgenda court ruling calls for 25% reduction already in 2020. European obligations are 14% renewable energy in 2020. The aim of the lectures and discussions in this afternoon is to shed some light on CO2 data, trends, perceptions and technical solutions for CO2 reduction.
|13h15||Reception with coffee/tea|
Daan Schram - Emeritus Professor TU/e | Founder EnergyDays
Chair of the day
Welcome & Introduction
Pepijn Veefkind - KNMI | Delft University of Technology
Global observations of greenhouse gases
Remco de Boer - Expert Energy Transition
|CO2; promises, facts, fiction and perception|
|15h45||David Smeulders - TU/e, Mechanical Engineering|
|CO2 in the built environment; truth or dare|
|16h25||General discussion with audience|
|16h55||Closure by chair|
- Participation is free, however, filling out the registration form is mandatory.
- Please note registration is in 'first come first served' basis.
- Registration includes coffee/tea and drinks afterwards.
- Registration will be complete once you receive a confirmation email.
- 11 October 2018 - Topic t.b.c.