Research Meet November 2015
Smart Mobility Research Meet – 11 november 2015
On November 11th, 2015, the strategic research area smart mobility of Eindhoven University of Technology organizes a special Research Meet. An event where mobility research is presented by members of the TU/e mobility research community.
Below you will find the presentations of the Research Meet which you can download as a pdf-file.
- Laurens Schrijnen, De Innovatie Centrale
Research Pitches by researchers (5 min pitch – 5 min questions)
- An IoT architecture for cloud connected electric vehicles
- Functional Safety Methods
Arash Khabbaz Saberi
- Smart Mobility & Law
Prof. Dr. Mr. J.M. Smits
- Internet of Vehicles as a predictable platform
- Resource Aware and Resilient Cooperative Driving
- Team Fast