Bachelor from a university outside the Netherlands
The general requirements for admission to the TU/e Master's of Science programs for students with a Bachelor’s degree from a university outside the Netherlands are:
- A relevant Bachelor's degree (or equivalent), based on a program of sufficient academic level and quality to be able to complete the TU/e Master's program in question. Specific requirements per country can be found here.
- A Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of at least 75% of the scale maximum.
- Sufficient mastery of the English language. In the case of the Master's program Medical Engineering, proficiency in the Dutch language is also required in the form of an NT2 II test.
There may also be specific additional requirements for some Master's programs, depending on the nature of your prior education.
An application fee of €100 is required for each application. This fee is non refundable.
All applicants must provide TU/e with a full application package before any decision can be taken on admission to a Master's program. An application is considered to be complete when:
- the online application form has been filled in
- all required documents have been uploaded in the online application form,
- the application fee has been paid and proof of payment included in the uploaded documents
- the online application form has been submitted
- the application documents that are required on paper have been received by post or courier by the international office.
Regretably it is not possible for TU/e to give an indication of eligibility without first receiving a full application package.
The online application form for TU/e Master's programs will be available from October 1 onwards.