How to apply
The online application form for TU/e Bachelor's programs is available from October 1 onwards.
You should apply by:
- Going to Studielink (not before 1 October) and following the instructions for filling in initial application data.
- When you indicate in Studielink that you have a previous education from outside the Netherlands, you will receive instructions to complete a second part of the application.
- Some application documents can simply be uploaded in the online application form, others must also be sent by post to the International Office. Full information is given in the online application form and on the application documents page.
The following four TU/e Bachelor’s programs have an early deadline of January 15:
- Biomedical engineering/Medical sciences and technology (conducted in the Dutch language only
- Computer science and engineering
- Industrial design
- Industrial engineering
All other Bachelor’s programs have a deadline of May 1.
These are strict deadlines and all application documents must arrive at the TU/e International Office by these deadlines.
We advise that you to submit your online application and all required documentation at least two weeks before the deadlines, earlier if possible.
The TU/e application procedure takes approximately two months. You will be informed by encrypted email about the outcome of your application.