Housing for Bachelor's and Master's students
For students starting per February 2018, housing will be arranged via Vestide. After you have returned the confirmation statement and paid the guarantee fee, you will receive an e-mail regarding housing. Housing will be available per late January/early February.
The information below applies to students starting at the beginning of the academic year 2017-2018
TU/e can mediate in arranging accommodation for Bachelor’s and Master’s students. TU/e guarantees housing for a period of one year. However, in most cases you will receive a rental agreement that allows you to stay in the accommodation for the duration of your studies at TU/e. If the rental period is only for one year, this is clearly stated at time of booking. Information on how to find housing yourself is available here.
All rental agreements will start between 1 and 18 August 2017.
TU/e has agreements with the following housing organizations regarding housing for Bachelor's and Master's students:
- Vestide - private and shared accommodation on TU/e campus and in the city of Eindhoven.
- Camelot - private studio apartments on TU/e campus
- Eindhoven2Stay - private studio apartments in the city of Eindhoven.
- Friendly Housing - student rooms and private studio apartments in the city of Eindhoven.
All students who have returned the confirmation statement and paid the guarantee fee before the deadline of 1 June, will be contacted regarding housing. After you have returned the confirmation statement and paid the guarantee fee, you will receive an e-mail with a request to express a preference for one of the housing options. Before you reply to that e-mail, you should carefully read the information about the different housing options. You can express a preference for:
- Vestide (you cannot express a preference for shared or private accommodation within this option)
- Friendly Housing, student room
- Friendly Housing, studio at Veldmaarschalk Montgomerylaan
Please note that availability within all options is limited. Housing is allotted on a first come, first serve basis. You will be informed, should your preferred option no longer be available and we will discuss your options with you.
Rent benefit can be received when you rent a private accommodation, you are at least 23 years old and you meet the criteria regarding income and savings. For more information regarding rent benefit click here.