Bachelor's End Project
In the Bachelor's End Project (BEP) you independently do research under guidance of a researcher. On the Bachelor's End Project, you will write a report and give a presentation.
This end project is the final project of your bachelor's program. It is a good preparation for your internship and research project in your master's program.
Examples of projects
Below you can find examples of projects that our students of the major Medical Sciences and Technology have done in the past couple of years:
- Sensor proteins for antibody detection.
- The effect of different mechanical loading patterns on cell viability and matrix production.
- Serum-free cell culture in bone tissue engineering.
- Influence of initial seeding density on the production of ECM proteins by human mesenchymal stem cells.
- Synthesis and characterization of perylene moieties with an aromatic sidechain.