We believe every applicant deserves an equal chance to receive an Erasmus+ grant. Because of a limited budget we work with a grant allocation policy that bases the grant amount on remuneration of the host organisation. We consider this grant allocation policy the most fair and choose it over selection criteria as students’ grades or presentation of motivation.
- There are four categories of applicants, these are:
- Category a: Remuneration by the host organization up to €250,- / month
- Category b: Remuneration by the host organization between €250,- and €500,- / month
- Category c: Remuneration by the host organization between €500,- and €750,- / month
- Category d: Remuneration by the host organization more than €750,- / month.
- Candidates who receive more than €750,- / month of traineeship remuneration will not receive an Erasmus+ grant by TU/e-Reconfirm. They can however get the status of zero grant trainee. Advantages are that their traineeship will have the ERASMUS+ ‘label’ and that they can obtain for a free online language course in for the language of the work floor or the host country. Native speakers and candidates with a C2 level are excluded.
- All other candidates will receive a minimum grant of 2 months. For the rest of the traineeship period the categories will be treated separately. To be precise, the candidates of:
- Category a: will receive the full amount of grant for the remainder of their traineeship;
- Category b: will receive a deduction of 1/3 on the number of days of the remainder of their traineeship;
- Category c: will receive a deduction of 2/3 on the number of days of the remainder of their traineeship.
The maximum grant is 12 months per study cycle (bachelor, master, PhD); the duration of an earlier Erasmus+ grant in the same study cycle will be reduced from the maximum of 12 months.
- The deduction period mentioned under 3.b. and 3.c. will get the status of zero grant trainee.
- Traineeship remuneration stated on the traineeship certificate will be used as final check.
Traineeship in Germany (amount and deduction of grant in brackets both in €):
Number of days