We believe every applicant deserves an equal chance to receive an Erasmus+ grant. Because of a limited budget we work with a grant allocation policy that bases the grant amount on remuneration of the host organisation. We consider this grant allocation policy the most fair and choose it over selection criteria as students’ grades or presentation of motivation.
- The maximum duration of every grant is six months, or 180 days. In case the traineeship is longer the rest of the time will be labelled as zero grant.
- There are four categories of applicants, these are:
- Category a: Remuneration by the host organization up to €250,- / month
- Category b: Remuneration by the host organization between €250,- and €500,- / month
- Category c: Remuneration by the host organization between €500,- and €750,- / month
- Category d: Remuneration by the host organization more than €750,- / month.
- Candidates who receive more than €750,- / month of traineeship remuneration will not receive an Erasmus+ grant by TU/e-Reconfirm. They can however get the status of zero grant trainee. Advantages are that their traineeship will have the ERASMUS+ ‘label’ and that they can obtain for a free online language course in case the German, English, Spanish, French, Italian or Dutch language is applicable for their traineeship.
- All other candidates will receive a minimum grant of 2 months. For the remainder of their traineeship the categories will be treated separately. To be precise, the candidates of:
- Category a: Will receive the full amount of grant for the remainder of their traineeship up till 6 months max.
- Category b: Will receive a deduction of 1/3 on the number of days of the remainder of their traineeship up till 6 months max.
- Category c: Will receive a deduction of 2/3 on the number of days of the remainder of their traineeship up till 6 months max.
- The deduction period mentioned under 4.b. and 4.c. will get the status of zero grant trainee.
- Traineeship remuneration stated on the traineeship certificate will be used as final check.
Traineeship in Germany (amount and deduction of grant in brackets both in €):
Number of days