SET – VALIDATE YOUR SOLUTION
Did you find the first customer segment that is experiencing the same problem? Would you like to discover whether your solution is the best solution to their problem? Then this ‘SET’ module of the Startup Readiness Program is right for you!
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
During 5 sessions spread over 10 weeks, you will learn to validate your solution with your earlyvangelist. The program is a fast-paced mix of theory, practical assignments and individual coaching. The program is provided by experts in the Brabant startup ecosystem
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- You are going to find and demonstrate the problem/solution fit. Continuous validation is central to this;
- Access to a vast startup ecosystem and a network of like-minded entrepreneurs;
- Free program valued at €7.500.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- Your startup meets the selection criteria, which contains that you already found a first customer segment that is experiencing the same problem;
- Presence and commitment throughout the program;
- Active contribution during the sessions.
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 27 | 5 PM – 8 PM
- PROBLEM VALIDATION
- You get to work with the earlyvangelist, how did you validate the problem? What is your evidence base?
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 4 | 5 PM – 8 PM
- What is your solution and what are the assumptions? You will learn how to demonstrate your value to the earlyvangelist.
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 11 | 5 PM – 8 PM
- CUSTOMER INTERVIEWS
- How to conduct a good interview, what questions to ask and how to analyse the outcome.
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 18 | 5 PM – 8 PM
- PROBLEM/SOLUTION FIT
- What does a problem/solution fit look like and what does it mean for your startup? You will learn when you have reached your problem/solution fit.
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 1 | 5 PM – 8 PM
- How do you avoid premature growth? You will work with a 100-day plan and the resources required for this.
LOCATION Building Alpha 2nd floor, Het Eeuwsel 57, 5612 AS Eindhoven
LIGHT MEAL During the session, we offer a light meal
TRAINER Stephan Botz