Dynamic Force Modulation
We have developed a new and innovative medical rehabilitation and training machine. The MaxDFM combines the versatility of a cable pulley with our patented dynamic force modulation technology.
The MaxDFM operates on the principle of:
- dynamic Force Variation over time plus…
- a rapid change in over- and under-load (experienced as vibration) through force modulated technology that triggers the neuromuscular reflex in the targeted muscle(s).
Working at the scientifically proven 30Hz, the MaxDFM increases muscle strength by applying a constant modulation of 60% under- and 60% overload of the setted force .
- 40% -100% increase in efficiency of muscle activation and fatigue with substantially reduced strain on joints, tendons and ligaments
- muscle strength increments at half the effort as compared to training without force modulation.
- increased blood muscle perfusion
- higher muscle flexibility
- increased bone density and reduced bone decay
- increased muscle coordination
The major benefit: over 40% in training efficiency and less strain and stress on tendons, ligamants and joints. Ideally suited for rehabilitation purposes, strength training for sport and topsport.
the motor-controlled oscillating cable pulley allows for a wide range of exercises for upper and lower body.