I have a student team/start-up, can I work in innovation Space?
Please fill out the application form.
What are the opening hours of Matrix?
Matrix is open from Monday until Friday from 8:00h until 18:00h. The service desk is occupied by a service desk assistant every weekday from 8:00h until 18:00h. The service desk assistants can help you with 3D-printing, handing out tools and (other) technical assistance.
Once you are authorized you can access Matrix from Monday until Sunday from 7:00h until 23:00h with your student card via the main entrance. Besides that, everyone has access to the Warroom (Matrix 1.222), also with campus-card. People in paddocks will of course get access to the paddock they are in. Other (special) authorization requests can be organized via administration.
What are the benefits of being part of the innovation Space community?
- You are surrounded by other like-minded people who could help you with any situation you have (just ask);
- Marketing of your project. You will be able to promote your project while giving short presentations for many different delegations, tours, during events, etc.
- You will get a big network for free (online (Slack) and offline)
- You will be able to develop your network: inside and outside of TU/e
- You will be able to use many of innoSpace facilities (meeting rooms, storage space, workshop rooms, 3D printing, etc.)
- Easier access to expert coaches and technical support.
- You will experience great and fun Community Events with free beers and food!
- ‘Free coffee’: just ask the staff to borrow their pass.