The TU/e Fellowship, set up in 2014, are intended to link pioneers in specific fields to the university. TU/e Fellows are expected not only to act as ambassadors for the university, but also to make an active contribution to education and/or research.
TU/e Fellows are in principle appointed for a period of four years, with the option of reappointment for one further term.
The TU/e Fellows are currently:
- Dr.ir. Michael Boot, Mechanical Engineering
- Ir. Jeroen van Duivenbode, Department of Electrical Engineering
- Dr. Rick Harwig, Strategic Area Energy
- Ir. Ruud van Herpen, Department of the Built Environment
- Ir. Wim Maassen PDEng, Department of the Built Environment
- Dr.ir. Elke den Ouden, Department of Industrial Engineering & Innovation Sciences
- Dr. Eduard Pelssers, Mechanical Engineering
- Prof.dr. Cees Ronda, Department of Electrical Engineering
- Dr.ir. Carlo van de Weijer, Strategic Area Smart Mobility
- Ir. Korneel Wijnands, Department of Electrical Engineering
- Dr.ir. Koert van Mensvoort MFA, Department of Industrial Design