National Codes of Conduct
A number of Codes of Conduct have been drawn up jointly by the universities in the VSNU (Association of Universities in the Netherlands), including TU/e, in relation to their education, research and governance. All the universities have committed themselves to comply with these codes. At the website of VSNU a list of these Codes of Conduct can be found.
Good Governance Code for Universities
All universities, including TU/e, place great value on the transparency of their governance and on clear accountability for that governance. They have therefore committed themselves to the Good Governance Code.
Further information about compliance with this code can be found in:
- TU/e Annual Report [only available in Dutch]
- TU/e Governance and Management Regulations
- TU/e Regulations for Reporting Irregularities
- Ancillary Activities by Members of the Executive Board
- Expense reimbursements rules for the Executive Board [only available in Dutch]
- Profile and Retirement Schedule of the Supervisory Board
Code of Conduct on Openness in Animal Experiments
The Code of Conduct on Openness in Animal Experiments has been drawn up to put into practice the broadly supported view in society that openness on scientific research with animals is desirable and necessary.
Animal experiments at TU/e fall under the responsibility of the Animal Experiments Center (‘Centrale Proefdiervoorziening’) of Maastricht University. For more information, including the Annual Report on Animal Experiments, please see the website of the Animal Experiments Committee (‘Dier Experimenten Commissie’) of Maastricht University.