Research group Process Development, Professor J.T.F. Keurentjes, PhD, department Chemical Engineering and Chemistry TU/e
Process control/automation for research project: Membrane Reactor Technology for Homogeneous Catalysis in Supercritical Fluids.
- I/O: National Instruments Fieldpoint
- Control software: Labview (NI) runs on PC
- Controlling flows, pressures and temperatures
- PID controllers programmed in Labview
- Extensive possibility to tune the PID control loops
- For data aquisition, alarm and historical data logging the DSC toolkit of Labview is used