Internship in Africa
Hereby we would like to share with you 2 internship positions at the Philips Africa Innovation Hub that maybe are of interest for you:
1) Health economics Africa
- Doing desk research into economic impact of health interventions in Africa
- Participating in the design of a health economics model for CLC
- Translating the design into an Excel-based model for the calculation of the economic impact of concrete CLC-projects
2) Digital operations digital psychological care innovation
- Investigate, define, and setup how a digital startup in Africa and India can run within a big company.
- Define the resources that are needed to run a startup, the operational setup, financial flows, back-office, support desk and way of working, using the latest’s insights in digital technology to do this efficiently.
- Identify ways of working of (competing) startups and companies across the world and present it to the management team to get the latest insights.
- Define assumptions to be tested for the first launch.
- 2-17 January: application by candidates (see requirements in internship profile)
- 23/24 January: interviews
- 1 February: start internship
If you are interested please contact Johanna Hoeffken firstname.lastname@example.org