TU/e Technificent Student Advisors
Your career starts during your study!
As a student advisor we can help you with:
- Self-assessment (who am I, what am I good at, what do I want?),
- Job market orientation (networking, LinkedIn),
- Presenting yourself (CV, cover letter, personal pitch, personal branding, job interview, contract negotiations) .
We gladly support you in choosing your career profile. Do you want to become a designer, teacher, entrepreneur, researcher or an engineer in industry? We can assist you in finding out what suits you best.
- Career workshops
- Individual (face to face) or online coaching meetings
- Tips and advice on CV, cover letter and your LinkedIn profile
- Contact with employers that match with your profile
An appointment for an individual coachings meeting can be made by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by making an appointment at Luna de Plint, 1.140.