In September 2012, the TU/e started with the Bachelor College. Within this Bachelor College, each student at the TU/e takes some compulsory courses. Besides that, you choose a major, which is a specific area in which you want to become an engineer.
In addition to your major you can choose electives that will accentuate your study program. You can opt for subjects from another field that will help you broaden your knowledge. You can also choose to deepen the knowledge in your own field.
The faculty of Biomedical Engineering offers two Majors within the Bachelor College:
Graduate program Life Sciences and Engineering
Additionally, the department offers Master's programs, PDEng programs and PhD programs. The following programs are part of the graduate program Life Sciences and Engineering:
- Master's program Biomedical Engineering
- Special Master's track Regenerative Medicine and Technology
- Master's program Medical Engineering
- Special Master's track Medical Imaging
- Special Master's track Care and Cure
- PDEng program Qualified Medical Engineer
- PDEng Qualified Medical EngineerPDEng program Clinical Informatics
- PDEng program Healthcare Systems Design
Did you complete your Master's program and are you interested in doing research in the field of Biomedical Engineering? Check out the possibilities to do a PhD at one of our research groups.
Choice of study
Before starting a study, it is of great importance to properly investigate whether the study of your choice actually fits you. On this website you can find information about our study programs.
Are you interested? Then take part in our study information activities and check whether your idea of the study program is correct!